Be an integral part of the most interesting historic commercial rehabilitation projects currently happening in Oregon as a member of our sales team. Versatile Wood Products specializes in the restoration and replication of historically accurate custom wood windows, doors, cabinetry and millwork. Our 30 year history includes work on iconic buildings throughout Oregon as well as residential projects throughout Portland. We need a full time client services specialist with a willingness to geek out about architectural details and the ability to communicate and collaborate with architects, contractors and fine woodworkers. We have a very high volume of projects and need someone willing to dive in head first, learn on the job and grow with this rapidly growing company.
- Associate's degree is required, bachelor's degree in design, architecture, construction, preservation, business or similar area of study is preferred
- Have a minimum of 2 years of sales or customer service experience - in an architectural products field preferred
- A deep understanding of people - what they need and how to provide stellar service in a fast paced, deadline-heavy environment
- Digital native preferred with proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Timely and organized
- Professional appearance
- Valid driver's license
- Cell phone
Job Duties Include:
- Consultation and product specification for contractors, architects and homeowners
- Developing and presenting detailed quotes for custom and manufactured windows, doors and cabinetry
- Growing relationships with key members of the architecture and construction community
- Collaborate with Custom Design Department to meet client's design and performance goals
- Support marketing efforts through events, presentations and networking opportunities
- Coordinate with Marketing department and events
Great Benefits Package:
- Medical coverage paid 100% by Versatile
- Paid holidays
- 401k plan
- Profit sharing
A pre-employment drug test is required, criminal background and professional references will be verified.
Please respond to this posting with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
****Please respond only if you meet all requirements****
Versatile Wood Products is an equal opportunity employer.
Come work with an incredible, professional company with a good reputation around Portland.